Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,364 Posts
You are in luck, Fran is very active.
I went to ECG 2016 and stayed at the Clarion.
Sat around the PA gang in the evening.
My wife and I had a good time.
RIP Bully

Reactions: rangers4u

·
Registered
10,726 Posts
Dennis! How the Hell are you? Tentative plans for the southern W. by GOD Va. ride mid-July. Hope it comes off. I haven't been in touch with Carl, John, Earl, Chuck, any of the others I met on here. Last summer was a bust for me, had a knee replaced. Good to go now. Do you still have my contact info?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Fran, I'm glad to hear you're up and about. We're doing well and keeping up with my wind-therapy. :) A lot of my rides keep getting cancelled though, which is a bummer. I see Chuck on FB, but that's about it. He may know how to get ahold of folks, especially Earl. Was hoping that they would pop on now and again. I kept hoping that some of you would make it down for Rolling Thunder before it fell off of the map.

·
Registered
10,726 Posts
Well, before all this crap hit the fan, Bully's Family was planning to continue the ECG in his honor, and I was hoping to attend that, but now......

·
Registered
879 Posts
ITS been so long since I been on here I cant even navigate the new sys. But none the less Im still alive and ticking life is the way it is like it love it and change it or just RIDE it out Be the BULLITT and out

·
Registered
10,726 Posts
ITS been so long since I been on here I cant even navigate the new sys. But none the less Im still alive and ticking life is the way it is like it love it and change it or just RIDE it out Be the BULLITT and out
Good to hear from you Earl. Hows your lovely wife also. Never got to hook up with guys like Dennis, John, Carl, etc. as there was no local MC Rally in Johnstown this past summer. Hopefully this summer will be different, but I'm not expecting it to be with the new Regime and restrictions.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts