Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after 6 months of dealing with the Federal Bankruptcy system I am finally free and clear.

my VTX was purchased by a friend who stored it for me for the past 6 months. Title/Registration etc in his name..

he kept it covered, drained the oil and followed the Honda Storing procedures...

I got the bike back today. Now my custom 240 F needs some paint...

I need to get the front fender off for color match (i'm keeping with the OEM paint scheme)

can this be done without removing the front wheel?

does anyone know.. or can anyone provide some help??

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
You can remove all the tins and plastic on an F without taking the wheels off. The front fender being the easiest.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2FS4LV said:
You can remove all the tins and plastic on an F without taking the wheels off. The front fender being the easiest.

Thanks Marc;

actually I figured that out Sunday... I hadn't seen the bike in 6 months and I couldn't remember.

got it back into my garage on sunday and tore it down, brought it all to the paint shop this morning..

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Mr. Incredible said:
2FS4LV said:

Thanks Marc;

actually I figured that out Sunday... I hadn't seen the bike in 6 months and I couldn't remember.

got it back into my garage on sunday and tore it down, brought it all to the paint shop this morning..
Awesome. I can't wait to see it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts