Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Can someone give me steps for mapping to my PCIII and what I need to do with the bike.

Do I just turn turn on the bike once a map is loaded? Do I have to adjust throttle and hold it for a while, etc.

Step by step instruction would be great. Just want to ensure I'm doing it right as the sympton of a choppy throttle still exists.
Thanks,

J

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
All the info is right here:
http://www.powercommander.com/powercommander_ex/powercommander_general_downloads.aspx

Proper mapping for the bike to run perfect must be done a professional tuner, preferably a Dynojet trained tuner. It tends to be on the expensive side, but any generic map you use will not take into account the proper average temps, humidity, ect. for your location. The tuner will ask you if you want your bike to run with more hp or fuel economy or even an in between medium of both. Your throttle response is the first thing you will notice after a professional tune.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
find your airbox exhaust combo map on the dyno website..once you find it..downlaod it to a lap top or a computer that you think can reach your bike's Pc....

now connect the pc111 turn key on only on bike..do not start it..download the map at this point..when done turn key off on bike..then disconnect from computer..

boom you are ready to ride..its that simple

if you cannot find your combo map..email there tech area..they will send you a combatible map to use..

the other option is custom dyno tuning the bike at your local bike shop..now you living in
Hawaii.. dont no if if you have that many bike shops that have a dynotuner...good luck to you..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts