Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The riser on the left fits a 2006 1300r. The person i purchased the ones on the right from said they would fit but didn't.

You can see the flange on the riser on the right doesnt allow it to sit flush against the tree.

Anyone have any idea what the one on the right fits ?
Bottle Cylinder Household hardware Gas Art
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Bumper Automotive exterior

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Buy some stainless steel washers that fit around the inside part of the riser. No idea what bike model has that inset milled in the upper tree.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Interesting. Given the extra flange, the longer bolt and the smaller thread, I'd say they were from a smaller bike than the VTX. (but ai am no expert and ai did not stay at Holiday Inn last night)
Can you file a claim with flewBay for fraudulent listing and get your money back?

·
Registered
2003 VTX1800R
84 Posts
Closest thing I can find that looks like them is this. I found them under a 1998 Shadow Ace 750 listing, but they are also what goes on my Shadow Sabre 1100. In this case it seems Shadow is the fit maybe even more. Household hardware Tool Gas Nickel Auto part

Reactions: DrDolittle

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Interesting. Given the extra flange, the longer bolt and the smaller thread, I'd say they were from a smaller bike than the VTX. (but ai am no expert and ai did not stay at Holiday Inn last night)
Can you file a claim with flewBay for fraudulent listing and get your money back?

I didnt buy the bad set on vtxoa.

.. Ill check the 750 shadow. Partszilla fisch. But the do look like what crazyace shared.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts