Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K. I modified the cruise control piece to make it work with my Pro-One twisted grips. Maybe I'm jumping the gun a little here, since I haven't gotten my new bars yet, but I'm curious how the grips attach to the bars. Particularly the throttle side. I've worked on cars for years, but not done a lot of modification to any of the bikes I've owned before.

Thank,
Kfox

·
Registered
330 Posts
your probably not getting any responces due to the fact you are asking about pro one grips. I have never even heard of them. Most people prefer the Kury's it seems. Maybe try posting to the general board with "pro one grip install question" as the title...You may have better luck, then again maybe you wont. :wink:

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I was wondering what the deal was. I know plenty of people on here have changed grips. I thought about the Kury's and may regret not getting them, but I really liked the look of the Pro-One's and I got them from Directline. Anyway, I'll try your suggestion. I can't imagine it's much difference in attaching them versus any other brand.

Kfox

1 - 4 of 4 Posts