Honda VTX Forum banner

381 - 385 of 385 Posts

·
Registered
11,338 Posts
#96 Roy R. aka Tombstone270 passed away in 2013.

I clicked on several names around Atlanta area,
have not seen some of them ever and definitely no recent posts.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Phoenix/Mesa, Arizona

I'll be happy to put my name on the list to help out any traveling VTX'rs in a bind or in need. But I never answer my phone if I don't recognize the number, so you'll have to text me OR leave a message saying who you are and what your situation is. Then I'll get right back to you. John Helms cell# is: 630-229-1057
email is: [email protected]
:doorag:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
#96 Roy R. aka Tombstone270 passed away in 2013.

I clicked on several names around Atlanta area,
have not seen some of them ever and definitely no recent posts.
Changed his info to RIP. That's sad to hear.

I'll be happy to put my name on the list to help out any traveling VTX'rs in a bind or in need. But I never answer my phone if I don't recognize the number, so you'll have to text me OR leave a message saying who you are and what your situation is. Then I'll get right back to you. John Helms cell# is: 630-229-1057
email is: [email protected]
:doorag:
You're been added.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm a Noob to the VTX community, but been riding off and on for over 20 years. I don't have a garage, but I've got a boatload of tools and I'm happy to lend a hand if anyone is passing through the area and needs it! I'm Coatesville, PA 19320 area and could also cover a range around Broomall, Pa 19008 during the weekdays. Number is 484-885-6038. Text is best as I don't answer #'s I'm not familiar with, but you can also leave a message and I'll get back to you quick! Safe riding everyone!

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Looks like there's no one in the Albuquerque NM area so I'll offer up. I'm no mechanic but have a garage, a full set of tools and a motorcycle jack. Name is Tracy, cell is 505-750-1822.
I may need to hit you up. Been having some troubles, but with my Spirit 750. Acts like it's a fuel low issue, sputtering, even though the tank is almost full, but if I flip to reserve, it's usually fine. I drained the tank, pulled the petcock, and didn't find anything wrong or blocking there. Last time it happened was last week, and then the battery died. Wondering if I have some 'electrical' issues that are compounding the problem. Have it on a Battery Tender charger now. Might need to get another set of eyes on it to make sure I'm not missing something easy, so I might call you later.

381 - 385 of 385 Posts