Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am torn between the CP 1.5" T-bars with 6" and 8" rise. I really like the looks of the 6" but dunno if it will be too much of a reach. I am 5'9" (any other info needed to see if they would be alright?). I don't mind a little reach but I don't want to be leaned way forward or stretching all the time. If they would be more comfortable I guess I could deal with the looks of the 8" but the 6" are my first choice. Any input would be greatly appreciated. And I don't really need pics. I have seen tons of them in different threads.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I put the ones with 6" an last Friday and rode about 75 miles. I am 6'3" an they leaned me forward a couple of degrees which I was looking for. You would probably lean forward more than a couple of degrees. I don't think I would like that much myself.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm 6'5 and with the 6" bars I stretch alittle--I'm not uncomfortable but being 5'6 I could see it being a little much. Also, I prefer the look of the 6" over the 8" ones, they seem like they stick up too much by the pics I've seen.

grassman

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like I might be better going with the 8" bars. So does anyone know if the Baron speedo mount will work on the 8" bars like it does the 6"??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts