Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for help in identifying this motorcycle fairing.. it mounts to the forks with hose clamps..

any advice on mounting them?

take chrome covers off?

can anyone identify the manufacture or website that has or had this fairing?

on a seperate note...

also, anybody done the hardbags mount for harley bags could direct me to a thread.. or any bagger kit parts accessories?

Attachments

·
Registered
12,629 Posts
looking for help in identifying this motorcycle fairing.. it mounts to the forks with hose clamps..
Search Community at the top... My input:: fairing hose clamp mounting to forks

Results::
I ordered a Reckless fairing last month and it came in today. It has definately seen some design improvements as it now mounts directly to the fork clamps with brackets instead of using hose clamps around the forks.

the fairing came with 6 hose clamps to put around the forks.

·
Registered
453 Posts

any advice on mounting them?

take chrome covers off?

can anyone identify the manufacture or website that has or had this fairing?

on a seperate note...

also, anybody done the hardbags mount for harley bags could direct me to a thread.. or any bagger kit parts accessories?
Looks just like a Hoppe Quadzilla fairing I used to have. See those 2 pads below the speakers ?? Thats where it mounts to your forks with hose clamps. Never liked that. Take it apart, mount the inner fairing losely, do a test fit of the outer, make sure you position the clamps where you can tighten them with it all together. Anyway, its in the trash now (wrecked). Very expensive fairing that was on my ride when I bought it. Still selling them for @$1700.00 .... o_Oo_Oo_O

1 - 9 of 9 Posts