Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won't be able to sleep until I find out the name to a movie that came out in the late 70's or 80's. The only info I can think of is a scene where there is a room filled with people hanging from the ceiling by string arms out to the sides and legs together. it was a thriller or sci fi or something. Can someone please help!!

Big Mac[/b]

·
Registered
314 Posts
or this...1978

G

·
i got one

i v been serching for this 3 years of and on

movie made around 85 has 2 competeing custom combining buisnesses, at the end the good crews boss drives a graintruck through a field fire to save the bad guy, watched it when i was younger on tv and would give anything to see it again

i thought it had sunset or fire in the title

·
Registered
61 Posts
Oh Yeah. That is "The Sunset of the Flaming Grain Trucks". I think it starred Soupy Sales and RoseMary Clooney.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
androiddrew said:
Oh Yeah. That is "The Sunset of the Flaming Grain Trucks". I think it starred Soupy Sales and RoseMary Clooney.

oh my God thats the funniest thing I have heard in a while....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Re: i got one

El Broacho said:
i v been serching for this 3 years of and on

movie made around 85 has 2 competeing custom combining buisnesses, at the end the good crews boss drives a graintruck through a field fire to save the bad guy, watched it when i was younger on tv and would give anything to see it again

i thought it had sunset or fire in the title
I think I can help you out on this one.

It was a 1980 made for TV movie called Amber Waves and starred Dennis Weaver. He played the boss/owner of one of the competing wheat cutting crews. He started the fire to kill himself, when he was diagnosed with cancer.

I doubt it's anywhere on video, but you can do some looking for it. Try Google.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts