Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to help my Dad hunt down a nice 1300 C, he has been converted to the X after riding my 1800, but he wants something that rides/handles/sounds better (his owm words paraphrased :4is: ). So I said that he should look at the 1300, it should fit the bill nicely 8) . Checking some of the local dealers (Maine) the best price I got was 9,100 + + + + as a starting point. There must be something better than that, I would be willing to travel but try to keep it in the Northeast section of the country. HElp me out guys & gals is this the best price I can expect to start at??

Looking for a 1300 C but may consider the S or R..... Northeast region including NY, PA, NJ...

·
Registered
803 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
I shipped a bike across the country for under 800. You could find the cheapest dealer nation wide and ship it. Just shipping can be an extra burden, and a little longer wait.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Twigg Cycles, Hagerstown, MD If that's not too far south in the northeast. (They wern't north or south during the war (Civil).) Anyway .... try $8799.00 ???

·
Registered
62 Posts

I got a 2004 leftover at Crossroads Motorsports in Upper Darby, PA (right outside Philadelphia) black "C" for $8500.00 last month.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts