Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well had the bike Dynoed and I'm not happy. At 25 MPH in 2nd and 35 MPH in 3rd around 2200 rpm it it doesn't sound very good Gurgling noise and that's where I do most of my cruising in town. The guy said that's the way the pipes are he tried again today adding fuel or what ever he did but still the same. Well I had [email protected] on my last X and it ran great with just a FI2000 so I know a different map will take care of it. This guy did my Harley and the bike was fine but not this one. May be he's just use to HD I don't know. All this $$$ and not happy. Does any one have a lab top that could help me out with down loading a map from the Dyno Jet web site.

P.S I have [email protected] Bigshots with standard baffles
PC111
Stock box with [email protected] filter

Steve 414-405-9428 or PM me, Thank You

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
vtxed said:
Well had the bike Dynoed and I'm not happy. At 25 MPH in 2nd and 35 MPH in 3rd around 2200 rpm it it doesn't sound very good Gurgling noise and that's where I do most of my cruising in town. The guy said that's the way the pipes are he tried again today adding fuel or what ever he did but still the same. Well I had [email protected] on my last X and it ran great with just a FI2000 so I know a different map will take care of it. This guy did my Harley and the bike was fine but not this one. May be he's just use to HD I don't know. All this $$$ and not happy. Does any one have a lab top that could help me out with down loading a map from the Dyno Jet web site.

P.S I have [email protected] Bigshots with standard baffles
PC111
Stock box with [email protected] filter

Steve 414-405-9428 or PM me, Thank You
where did you have it Dyno'd?? Get a hold of Acrotech and let them fix it.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I know your going to think I am whacked, but if not having a laptop was what was keeping me from doing this I would install the software, and download the map to my desktop and then take it to the bike..
If I were closer I would be happy to let you use one of my laptops.
I just changed my map, and I am now very pleased with the bike, performance wise and sound wise. I have the same setup as you.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Did you get the battery attachment for you PCIII? if so you can bring it to your desk top and do it right there, then put it back on the bike. I have the battery attachment, and your welcome to use it as long as you need it. I dont know if it is the same one for your PCIII as mine.I might be getting up your way a bit tomorrow, or could met you some place, maybe like out at Road Track and Trail, I might be going there tomorrow. Let me know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.