Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

I wanted everyone, especially in the Ohio area, to know about an event I'm involved with. I'm a member of the Blue Knights Ohio V Law Enforcement MC, and we have joined forces with the Red Knights Ohio 5 Firefighter MC for a charity ride to benefit Children's Hospital. The money we raise will be donated specifically to the Trauma Services Unit.

In addition, if you are a business owner and would like to donate a product or service for our door prizes or silent auction, please see the attachment below for where to send it to. If you would simply like to make a monetary donation, again please send it to the information provided below.

This is our first joint venture and we are getting some incredible local response. If you happen to be traveling through or near Columbus, Ohio please join us.

You are all invited to join us on September 30th, 2007.

Please PM me or click on the link for my e-mail if you would like to get more info.

Also, if you decide to make a donation, please PM or e-mail, so I can let them know what to expect and where it came from.

Thanks for reading this long message,

thegreenvalley

Special thanks to LaMonster for allowing me to post this.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:bump:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:bump:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.