Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading east this time. After work on Monday, 7/9, going to Chicago. Will spend the night at a friend's house, up early on Tuesday morning, going to Vermont for a rally. Tuesday night I expect to be at Niagara Falls, haven't decided if I'm taking the US or Canadian route. Arrive in Stowe, VT on Thursday. 7/15 I'll head east, Mt. Washington in NH, then on to Maine. I'll get as far north as I can, maybe to the Bay of Fundy to see the whirlpool. LL Bean in Freeport, Acadia Natl. Forest, etc. Will be doing some camping along the way. Figure I've got 6 days to explore New England before heading home. Hope allowing 2 days to get back to WI is enough. I've never been to that part of the country and am looking forward to the trip.

I'm going to eat lobster every chance I get and if I get as far south as Boston I have a dinner invitation. Don't think I want to ride in Boston, heard the traffic is crazy.

Hope you all ride safe while I'm gone! I'll check in when I have access to a computer.

Neener neener neener, I'm on vacation for 2 weeks!!! :p :wink:

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Have fun, be safe, I"m jealouse

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
You still Suck!!!! :evil: :evil: :D :D

Ok........You just be careful out there all alone without us to protect you.........................Aww crap!! Everyone else needs protecting......not you!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish we had that amount of time off. I would love to just get on the scoot and go explore the states............Have fun and say 'Hi' to New York for me.

See ya for the party!!!! :D :D Lemme know if you want sleeping quarters....I plan on a pretty good buzz!!!!!!!!

Sam

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'm going to put my sleeping bag and pad on the bike for the party, then I don't have to worry about driving home! I know you've got plenty of floor space, don't make me sleep with Lance!! :wink:

·
Registered
750 Posts
Ride safe, Condo. Isn't it a great feeling knowing you are about to eat some major miles? :D

I leave Wed AM early for 3 weeks in Montana. :D

Taking the Toyota--not the X. The X gets to go to Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho in August.

Lot's of traffic/idiots out East so take a gaurdian angel with you.

david

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jman53718 said:
You do suck...take care, have fun and be safe out there.
Oh, that's what they all say! Haven't gotten a complaint yet! :wink:

Come on 5:00!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts