Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I give up on this $hit ,this is why I never post photos.

The computer system's of today still have a ways to go to serve idiots correctly.

·
Troll Patrol
4,743 Posts
on your photobucket.com site highlight the bottom box IMG then come to the VTXOA site and right click the box we write in and whoa lah...you should be good to go...~M

Looks like you have had quite a bit of suggestion still to no avail? :shock: ...keep trying if you really want to brag on your Harem... :p

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
marang said:
You lucky dog. I wish I could afford more than one right now. I'd have a full dressed out cruiser, chopper, dirt bike and a quad...Soon I'll hit the lottery though.

D
You ought to see my Dirt bike collection, I have lots of CR 500 powered bikes in modern frames with tags and setup in Super moto. After you ride a 11 second MOTO x bike ( NOT WITH ME ON IT TO BIG) on the street the handling of any sport bike pails in comparison you just have to call them PORK BIKES!

Go look at the sabertooth TRX 500 motor, I am trying to get this guy to build one for the CR 500. CPindustries has a single 550cc billet engine they have made proto's of that will make over a hundred rear wheel HP on Gas. Imagine that in a 235 pound Supper moto bike with a tag! :p can you say smoke the sportbike guy's and leave them crying in their beer'S ? A super moto with that motor should be able to crack the 9sec barrier mabey, definitely low 10"s

I had a quad gave it to my friends wife when thet had a baby for her to ride.

QUAD PEOPLE GOT NO REASON TO LIVE!

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
But have ya done the diet Dew? :roll: :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts