Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There does not seem to be much action on this section of the Board. What VTX riders are are out there close to the Base??

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hey, there is life in TX! lol. I'm in northern DE and know there are a few in Middletown and farther south. I kinda think the boogey man attacked everyone else here! Of course with todays weather, everyone may be hibernating, @ 5 deg. wind chill.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a heads up that Uncle Sam has requested my presence in the First State... Hope y'all are receptive to Texans?!?
I've been in the DELMARVA area several times before and almost moved in a couple of times. This time it's not really an invitation though, I get to bring the family and the bike! Lookin' for a garage.......

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yeah, I married a "Texan" so I'm cool with it. What kind of garage are you looking for?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mainly a two-car that comes with my new house! Hellofa time to be in the house market.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think you will find alot a riders here in this area! If you need Help - visit the Local VTX Group at www.forums.midatlanticxriders.com

Maybe someone can help with your move and get info! Unless I misunderstood your post!

The Chief
Thanks.
I'll be in Delaware soon and a member on the midatlanticxriders site even sooner !

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the info. I'll see about being there.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Welcome (soon) to the First State!
You will find a lot of fellow Texans in the Dover area. Most are like you and have been stationed there. And really, who dosen't like a Texan? Like my mama used to say "you can't sling a cat without hitting a Texan" lol.
Back in the 80's when I was in the USAF, I had the privilage of visiting Texas on several occasions. My favorite 2 places were San Antonio and Wichita Falls and the people were second to none. When you get settled in make a trip to southern Delaware and visit our beaches.

Best of wishes and a safe journey!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts