Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thinking bout it (wont know till the last min. if I have to work) if you are going let me know we will head out together

·
Registered
454 Posts
Marv
Some of us central and southern Indiana members are planning on meeting at US 231 and I-74 for the ride over. Your welcome to hook up with us. I think Termite may be posting the details as the date gets closer.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks might do that or I might hook up with the ILL guys I am way up in the NW corner so I am closer to the chi-town fellas, but closer is not always better :lol:

·
Registered
208 Posts
What meet & greet is that? More than likely I will. Let me know more info and I will let you know for sure. :?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
check this board. Topic is "meet and greet ride in" you posted a responce to it LOL

·
Registered
208 Posts
If I can get my vacation time I will be there, if not, I may be sick again :lol: .

·
Registered
26 Posts
Fluff were u in Valpo on Monday?

I saw a green vtx in valpo...thought it could have been you. I haven't had the chance to ride with anyone as of yet. I am still feelin this bike out. This is my first street bike.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Re: Fluff were u in Valpo on Monday?

tonyscheid said:
I saw a green vtx in valpo...thought it could have been you. I haven't had the chance to ride with anyone as of yet. I am still feelin this bike out. This is my first street bike.
No. Monday I had to go to work. But hopefully next week will be nice and maybe I will ride through Valpo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts