Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attn: Gidder-Done; just a follow up to your headlight shell painting idea. Was wondering if you've had any success trying the flamed shell, etc.?? I hadn't heard anything about that for a while & just thought I would throw this out there.

·
Registered
725 Posts
I have only one answer for that question....."WIFE" ...She is whining because I havent spent much time with the family lately. Just recently she "layed the law down" as she put it. I can see where she is coming from. (I was basically working 2 full time jobs.) My kiddos have soccer games and alot of other activities to attend. It got really bad there for a moment....the word "divorse" came up. Its funny...she helped me get it all started now she wants me to quit. I told her to get the corn cob out of her a$$ and get over it. Now time has went by she realizes how many customers I have had to turn down and how much further I can expand. I would hopefully like to do it full time one day..
Thanks to all of you that have inquired about my parts. Real soon I will be back painting again. All of you know you better make it right at home first. I realize that my kids are growing up fast and they need there daddy there to support them.
Soon enough I will get to the flamed headlight shells...take care.....Jerry

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nuff Said

Your marriage MUST come first. That is THE number one priority for you -and all of us. Some people pay no attention to the signs right in front of their face that could help them avoid disaster. Hope everything works out the way it's supposed to for you.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Yo Gidderdone, you do what ya gotta do bro, your kids definately need to come first. your customers... we'll still be here when you got the time. 8)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts