Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was great to meet you today... I checked fuel mileage... :) It came up from 30 (85 mph cruise on the interstate) to 38 (85 mph cruise on back roads with tiwsties, upshifts and downshifts, small towns, traffic lights, etc). I would say that's a hell of an improvement over what I was getting.

For those that don't know- It's an '02 1800 R. I have a PCIII, V&H Bigshots and a CDS airbox. No pair valve mod (Johnny plugged it for the dyno run). The PCIII map that I was running was all 0's. :shock: That is correct. NO FUEL ADJUSTMENTS were being made by the PCIII and the mixture was fat and lumpy. I assume that the poor mileage is because of the overly rich mixture. Johnny smoothed it out like you wouldn't believe. Roll ons are smooth. Low speed handling is a lot better. No decel popping at all although I didn't have a lot before. Some though...

I forgot what the HP/Torque numbers are? If Johnny wants to I won't mind if he posts them.

If you live anywhere near Johnnycheese (within 1,000 miles :) ), run a PCIII, and he has the time, I highly recommend using his tuning skills :)

·
Registered
599 Posts
iCe said:
I forgot what the HP/Torque numbers are? If Johnny wants to I won't mind if he posts them.
Hey iCe,
Would love to see the hp/torque numbers. I have the same setup on a C. Would you and JCheese mind posting the map on Bare's site?

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tennhome said:
iCe said:
Hey iCe,
Would love to see the hp/torque numbers. I have the same setup on a C. Would you and JCheese mind posting the map on Bare's site?
If Johnnycheese and Bare are cool with it I'm cool with it. I don't have the info yet or I would post it.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nuke'em said:
iCe said:
(85 mph cruise on the interstate)
iCe, Glad to hear that your all the way up tp 85 on the interstates, next time we ride you'll be able to keep up :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:
:D I've been wondering what's up with you... You should have come to Blythe / Tombstone :) I think that you might have been able to keep up ROFL :D :D :D

PS- How have you been????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts