Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey Kevin, Is there anyone pitching tents at your place for this event to Leesburg? I've never been to the Leesburg bikefest but everyone here in St.Cloud has been talking about it and I thought I might check it out. It would be a good chance for me to meet everone as well. let me know 321-624-7654 is my cell if anyone needs it.. thanks, BULLY

·
Mad Hatter
21,317 Posts
You Know, I really Will Not know until that day... If any one wants to, They are More than Welcome to :D :D :D Hope to See Ya Here Friday Night!!

·
Mad Hatter
21,317 Posts
MaCDaddy said:
Kevin....can't wait to meet up with ya'll Friday.....only thing is I don't know how to get to your place......need some directions....and what (besides
beer) can we bring along.....let's ride...yeah man....MaC!

Hey Mac, I am off of Hwy 44A just Out Side Eustis. Here is My Address, Use Map Quest or If U need More Help, Call ME.. OK!! See Ya Here!!!!!!!

36005 Nolen Ln.
Eustis, Fla 32736

352-589-0599

Kevin

·
Registered
4 Posts
:( Kevin-
Working overtime on Friday. Gotta pay for all my toys. Will be haulin ass from Clermont on Saturday first sun. Look forward to meeting up with you and the rest of your VTX family. Only had my bike for 8 mos. and already rung up 8025 miles. Stay safe...See u on Saturday 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts