Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks kevin...if honda would of built this I would of been the first in line..I do about 20-24K a year..and it works for me..

·
Registered
394 Posts
I've been mulling around with the same idea ( in my head that is ) Great minds think alike. :wink:
I like the no sissybar look, one of my future projects is to make mine removable. (cleaner lines.)
Who's faring? HD? or aftermarket?
It'll look kicka$$ if/when you paint it the 2 tone bike colors?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks an yep great minds all right...its a 02 that was red( best looking) then had a friend spray some black (fastest) on it..looked good with the leather bags, picked up the faring from a member here ..the bags are a shadow bag from the shadow line from honda they follow the fender perfectly...its a harley batwing with a full inner and led's on the inner..looks good at night ..been toying with a idea for paint..may have that member here down in FL (oak) paint it..but thats going to wait untill the snow flies..

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Im adding to the garage this year just so my C model isnt my "do it all" bike. I would really like a fixed fairing like the RG, hard bags and air ride. They can make all the rest optional so they can keep the base cost down.

Im probably getting something sportier this year but if they made one i might reconsider.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts