·
Registered
533 Posts
? Did he change his bike color again?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same color but he added a couple of bottles to each side of the top of his tank!!!!!!!

·
Registered
533 Posts
RED HEAT said:
Let me see your picures....................
Steve
Ok Mutt what Red Heat said.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Yosam said:
RED HEAT said:
Steve
Iffen ya had been at the hotel or the PGR mission to Littleton ya could have seen the bike and bottles first hand like some of us did.

BTW, Nice meeting ya Mutt and riding with ya.

Tejas

·
Registered
533 Posts
Tejas_Ranger said:
Yosam said:
[quote="RED HEAT":lvci3bhm]Let me see your picures....................
Steve
Iffen ya had been at the hotel or the PGR mission to Littleton ya could have seen the bike and bottles first hand.
Tejas[/quote:lvci3bhm]

no way in hell that would happen.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Of What? I took pictures of a lot of different things. I'll try to get them on a disk and send down for the 'collaboration' that gets made up each year. Started with the old camera and then with the new one the last day. Posting the pics here wouldn't do them justice anyways,

Tejas, good to see you and WAH again this year. Also a pleasure to have you on the memorial ride on the 4th. Fireworks that evening couldn't compare to how I felt that afternoon.

It was a pleasure riding with all the folks from everywhere this year. And, for those of you that supported the Dietz memorial ride, and weren't sure what the PGR was about, you got a taste. A special thanks to you folks as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts