Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been talkin' with Andy, he's working up a bid for some work on my lot.
I may be swinging some winter work your way. :D (you only thought you would get to stay in where it's warm! ).

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Good, I know for a fact he's just been sitting around getting fat.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Good, I know for a fact he's just been sitting around getting fat.
Bob....from the way Rick was licking his lips over the photo Steve'O posted of him BBQ-ing road kill I'm not so sure.:roll:

Todd

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I been talkin' with Andy, he's working up a bid for some work on my lot.
I may be swinging some winter work your way. :D (you only thought you would get to stay in where it's warm! ).
hey Ric, I was at the office the other day and was going over the bid and talking to Andy about the job, right now any work would be good. I have a great heater in my truck :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Expen$ive system.. whew! It shot WAY over my estimates (and the budget).
But, that's what I get for building between the base of Mt Si, and the river.

Everybody up there says you guys are the best in the valley, which is why I called Andy! :) But I also know that there's not a whole lot going on up that way right now, both the weather, and economy are slowing things down. I'm just doin' my part to bring a little economic relief to those I can.

You're going to need a REALLY good heater! Hopefully it will stop snowing soon. I was up there over the week-end, and my excavation job is now full of snow. I can't pour a foundation in this stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts