Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
It wasn't me Poser, though I do also collect plates. Last count I was at 34 of the 50 states, US Virgin Islands, PR, and Bermuda. If you, or anyone else who collects and had doubles would like to trade, please let me know. What's your oldest. Mine is a '29 NJ. Jimbo, aka Blast.

·
Registered
157 Posts
not me... I quit collecting when in 1974 all mine were stolen out of my garage.
back to 1956 cycle and car plates.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Sedan
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Coupé

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Nice! Knew we had a 'OldDude' here bouts.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
LOL - and those are some nice plates, too !
Sorry the bike plate is cut up a little. Have to trim it like that to fit between my brakets.

·
Registered
5,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WOW - what a day. Just went out the front door ( which I rarely do ) and these were sitting on the front porch. No note, no nothing. I am seeing a trend here.......

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
WOW - what a day. Just went out the front door ( which I rarely do ) and these were sitting on the front porch. No note, no nothing. I am seeing a trend here.......

Well, you did have a good haul today! 48 was a good year, and it looks like it held up well!

View attachment 175474

·
Premium Member
1,435 Posts
not me... I quit collecting when in 1974 all mine were stolen out of my garage.
back to 1956 cycle and car plates.
Stealing license plate...how sorry can a thief be. Maybe they ended up on the production side of license plates. :oops:

Reactions: henkvdb

·
Registered
5,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK, here's a real head scratcher.

Which one of you sneaky [censored] sent these license plates ???

·
Registered
1,023 Posts

·
Registered
5,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
UPDATE 01-04-2022

This picture is missing about six feet of (covered) wall, but you get the idea. We started collecting license plates 12 years ago, and now have quite the collection.

That's Mrs Poser, shining the spots that I missed. I think that she likes to do that.

Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Motorcycle

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Well laid out display! Mrs Oldude used to do a lot of polishing on Tutone years ago when we were doing all those Corvette shows. I can see 2 of mine!

Reactions: Justa_Poser

·
Registered
5,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am very appreciative of all of the donated license plates. I write the donor info on the back of each plate. They're all special.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts