Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checked in, I'm in Southern Wyoming. Anyone know of any X clubs in the state?

·
Registered
983 Posts
Hey back to ya. I don't think there is a Wy. group yet, might be an idea to start one. We could just talk here, the Colorado group is large and has their own website http://www.coloradovtxriders.org/ I've been to their 4th of July Ride In's the past two years and they are great fun. Be sure to have lots of tread on your tires before you head down there. I'm up for rides every other weekend..... kid rides with me sometimes and we go to the Ride In. Cya, Lep

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Where is Southern Wyoming? I guess I would be in Southeast Wyoming. Lep is right, hitting the Colorado VTX riders July ride-in is a fun deal. Make sure you tell any VTX riders you see about this site. Right now I'm not sure if the handfull of us Wyoming riders would even warrant a club/organization. Especially since we are pretty much spread out.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Love to see you wyoming guys getting together. I was raised in Torrington and I miss the state. Hope to get there sometime soon. I live in Washington state now. Keep the talking going.

Sourdough

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hello guys, my wife (Lady Ace) told me about you guys. I had looked about 2 yrs. ago and didn't see an activity. It is good to see some of you posting. There is almost as many posts from other states as there is from Wyoming. I am from Ten Sleep and grew up on a ranch on the Big Horns so I'm very familiar with the places Shrek TBA and gstanfield have posted about on here. I only work 17 days a month in Wyo. and live in SW Utah, but now I know there is some activity I will stop by from time to time. It's great to hear from all of you.

ONFYR

·
Registered
759 Posts
If you're ever in the Casper area, look me up, Name's George and my phone number is in the book. Be good and have fun, but not all the fun, save some for me too ;)

George

1 - 6 of 6 Posts