Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening everyone! I'm getting ready to pick up a 2005 1800F with about 9K miles and no mods. I see a lot has changed since the days I had a 1300R with not nearly as many options for exhaust and intake. I'm planning to rip this beauty down over winter and make it my own. Short list right now is: Progressive front and rear springs, All Ballz bearings and seals, desmog/depair, intake, exhaust, and batwing with speakers. Along with a few smaller items like grips and side mirrors. I'll be sure to add before, during, and after pics. Question for all you VTX vets out there: who do you trust to buy your parts/accessories? Thanks All!

·
Premium Member
2,661 Posts
The F troupe will be happy to hear they have a new member. Welcome from New Mexico.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Welcome to the VTXASG (VTX Addition Support Group) .... where we gladly support each other's addiction. :D

Where do you hail from? Put some information in your profile for others to see when you get a chance.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia. I'll look forward to those pictures as the project moves along.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Welcome from east Texas

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Welcome to the board where your questions will be answered.

·
Registered
212 Posts
F Troop, I used to watch that when I was a kid. Welcome from the land of entrapment... ok ok enchantment.

·
Old Goat
25,157 Posts
:thumbup::thumbup:...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts