Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody!
My name is Krunoslav, I'am from Croatia (Europe). My current ride is 1997 Shadow 750 ACE, and I'm doing some researches on big cruisers, as I've outgrew my Shadow long time ago.

I hope I'll find some good answers about big VTX's here. :)

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Howdy from Texas and welcome to the forum!
Feel free to post questions about our big VTXs, we'll try to answer to the best of our knowledge.

Got any pictures of your Shadow for us?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Howdy from Texas and welcome to the forum!
Feel free to post questions about our big VTXs, we'll try to answer to the best of our knowledge.

Got any pictures of your Shadow for us?
Thanks!

Here it is, 7-8 yrs ago when it was almost like new (after new paintjob and slight customizing). Right now is not so beautiful. :/ And it has almost 100.000 miles on odometer.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
13,290 Posts
Hello blues-mack, welcome to the VTXOA. 1300 or 1800? First generation 1800 or second generation? Retro style (R,S,N) or the custom (C,F)?

·
Old Goat
26,260 Posts
(y) …..

Reactions: blues_mack

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello blues-mack, welcome to the VTXOA. 1300 or 1800? First generation 1800 or second generation? Retro style (R,S,N) or the custom (C,F)?
I've posted a thread here:

·
Registered
11,496 Posts
Welcome to the board.

My guess - it’s going to be very hard to find a full lineup of VTXs to choose from in Croatia. Since they haven’t been made in 12 or 13 years, and since they didn’t sell all that strongly in Europe, you are in for a challenging quest. But if you want a big cruiser, it might be worth it. I prefer the 1800 models, but that’s mostly due to fuel injection. The 1300 has the single pin sound that appeals to many, so there’s that too. Can’t go wrong with either choice in my opinion.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts