Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new I have a 2006 Honda vtx 1800c and it has forward controls from the previous owner I’m looking for highway bars that are compatible with this set up any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
9,642 Posts
I am new I have a 2006 Honda vtx 1800c and it has forward controls from the previous owner I’m looking for highway bars that are compatible with this set up any help would be appreciated
Look at National Cycle Paladins like I have. A 2 pc. set. The right side lower bracket bolts to the inside of the brake unit mount, and the upper attaches to the frame behind the radiator via a u clamp. Plus they do not stick out as far as some others. The only issue I had was the left side, I wear an 11 boot and it was hard to get my toe under the shifter until I loosened the shifter on the splines where it comes out of the trans., and moved up 1 notch on the spline.

Reactions: TennX

·
Old Goat
26,190 Posts
Paladins….. (y)

Reactions: rangers4u

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Best to contact the manufacturer of the Forward Controls for this info. Most 6" forward controls won't work with highway bars.

·
Registered
253 Posts
These are. Still made, German.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
These are. Still made, German.

1st time i've seen that type bars, not even in movies...:oops: Not sure i like the look, but i am impressed with the find. Provided you can actually get them and just out of stock at this one location.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts