Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any suggestions, im not looking to break the bank, but im 6'1 and the floorboard positioning on long rides are killing me
thanks in advance

·
Registered
75 Posts
Cruiser Pegs

Blade1,

If you have Floorboards, I assume you have a Retro... [www.phatperformanceparts.com] Offers 2 options of Cruiser Pegs. First, an Aeromach for $169.95. Keep in mind, it appears, the Pegs and Adapters are included with these Cruise Mounts. Or, I have the Kuryankyn Cruise Pegs (on Page 2) for $116.95 (Mounts ONLY), and you have to add adapters for $15.95, plus what ever Peg you decide to use(check w/Customer Service for the correct Adapter to go with your chosen Pegs). I have a "C" w/the Kury Mounts/Adpt./Pegs, love the look (lots of Chrome), and the position is a comfortable ride. I am 6'0", and they have a slight adjustment, as the rear mount hole is oval in shape to allow an adjustment front to back. Use this information to your benefit... Good Luck!!!

p.s.-Phat Performance offers Free Shipping w/Orders over $100.00...

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have the Kury Switchblades mounted on my highway bars. About $160 for the pegs, clamps and mount.

I love em!

They have a sturup that can be consealed. It just took a little adjusting to get them in the right position.

http://www.kuryakyn.com/products.asp?bn=metric&ci=2910

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
It's all about whether you have highway bars.

From there, there are two different peg roads to go on.

Whaddya got?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dont have h\w bars and probably wont want them on the bars even if i had them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts