Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
if that price is posted somewhere, Hondadirectline will match (or beat it) and you can buy it from someone trusted.
thats what i did with my pipes, they were very cool about it

·
Registered
816 Posts
if you're into hk classic straights, you can get them for under $400 on hdl. that's another benjamin (less than hk 3's) that you can use on more vtx mods. :p

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
I paid $320 for mine shipped ...... HK big 3" straights. That was on sale with a price match new in the box and last summer. There were some that went for $360 new in the box on e-bay last week as I gave someone on here a heads up and they bought them. If you are looking at other HK's remember the baffles are fixed (welded) on the 2.5” American Classic Straights, the Strippers, the 2.75” Tapered Straights, the 3” Dual Sideburners, the 2-into-1 Sideburner and the 2-into-1 Xccelerator. All of the rest of the HK's have removeable baffles in case you want to swap baffles or use thunder monsters down the line. Good luck!

F

·
0 Posts
I was the one that bought the HK 3" on ebay and actually they were $310 plus shipping...there are plenty of great deals out there if you have patience

Frankp

1 - 7 of 7 Posts