Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a used fairing that had the Hogtunes attached. As I already have a system hooked up, I don't need the Hogtunes. The company I bought it from (burntrubbermotorsports - Ebay) said "the Hogtunes system wasfunctioning properly when removed" In the interest of full disclosure, the dust cover does have a hole in it. $200 obo if anyone's interested. Probably be best if you're located close to Madison, AL.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I purchased a used fairing that had the Hogtunes attached. As I already have a system hooked up, I don't need the Hogtunes. The company I bought it from (burntrubbermotorsports - Ebay) said "the Hogtunes system wasfunctioning properly when removed" In the interest of full disclosure, the dust cover does have a hole in it. $200 obo if anyone's interested. Probably be best if you're located close to Madison, AL.
The only reason I say "probably best if you're located close to Madison, AL is because I haven't tried the system out personally, and if it doesn't work like the company I purchased the fairing from said it does, I don't want any hassle getting someone's money back to them. I'm just trying to give someone a good deal on something they want, but I want to make sure they're happy with what they get.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.