Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The woman and I played hookie from work last night and went cruising on our bikes. I actually went to work, but, called off from the parking lot. You know how it is.

Anyway, while we're out riding around we stopped in at the new Honda dealer in Marysville. They sell both bikes and cars.

They seem to be friendly enough folks. Salespeople had a real interest in our bikes and what we've done with 'em. Weren't pushy about anything and helpfull about everything.

Well, it seems they wanna join in on the Homecoming festivities. Said they're gonna have some vendors set-up on their lot. Mentioned Cobra and Kuryakin amongst others.

That Saturday, when they close at 6, they're having live bands and a beer wagon out in the lot. Might just be interesting.

The one salesman said he'd e-mail me more info Monday so whatever I find out I'll pass along.

·
Registered
827 Posts
They are a great bunch of folks. My wife and I go by every year to say hello and have a look around. They have always treated us like family. We will be sure to stop in again this year. Thanks for letting us know about their involvement! :)

·
Registered
595 Posts
At the risk of looking ignorant (too late), where exactly is this?

·
Registered
827 Posts
Maryville, Ohio.......It's where the bike you are riding was made. Imagine that, an American made "Honda". Oh! Did I say that out loud? :twisted:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Ahhh, yesss. I remember now. . .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts