Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Instead of spending the money for a quick release backrest to gain a more custom look, I decided to go with a shorter backrest that I could change back and forth with my honda deluxe backrest. Does anyone know if there is a short backrest that will fit the deluxe mounts and if not, is there perhaps a mod that anyone has done to such a backrest to make it fit?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay, guess another idea would be to put the deluxe luggage rack on. Can you put the luggage rack on the mounts without the backrest?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Hey guys,

Instead of spending the money for a quick release backrest to gain a more custom look, I decided to go with a shorter backrest that I could change back and forth with my honda deluxe backrest. Does anyone know if there is a short backrest that will fit the deluxe mounts and if not, is there perhaps a mod that anyone has done to such a backrest to make it fit?
looks like they do http://directlineparts.com/byBrand.asp?brd=Honda+Genuine+Accessories&str=13

Yes ypu can mount just the luggage rack, you may have to get some bolts and acorn nuts, but I think they all come in the box when you get the mount.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts