1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Fugly.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
If this is Honda's answer to the Yamaha Raider man do they have a long way to go.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
looks better'n the Raider, or the Rocker

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
xludan,

Good catch!

Carl

·
Registered
669 Posts
drop the rear, maybe put a bigger tank on.. it has possibilities. H8 the stripe on the wheels though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anyone know if it shares the same motor as the 1300 vtx? I know the fury is F.I. vs the vtx carb.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I'd have to sit on it and see how it feels before passing judgement. I think I like my 1800 better, though.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Ho Hum. Not interested. Lots of better looking bikes on this board. The only positive I see is that the front valves should be easy to adjust.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Who in the Honda "Think-Tank" dreamt up this cycle? IMO it looks like an unfinished draft of a motorcycle...take it back to the drawing board Gents!

Of course I'm partial to the big highway cruisers like the VTX 1300/1800...it was the perfect bike to dress up however a guy or gal chose to...(i.e. with windshield, bags, sissy bars, lights etc), how much could a person do with this bike? (maybe my imagination is limited)

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I must say I like it :thumbup:

Ya there are a few things that need to be customized but don't all bikes;)

I will wait for the 1800 version :b2b:

·
Super Moderator
64,122 Posts
You'll be waiting for a looong time for that 1800 version. Considering Honda hasn't made an 1800 engine in 2 years ;)

1 - 20 of 94 Posts