Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
First off, its in Spanish.
Secondly, that is not the Fury.
Not the VTX/Fury light, the lines are different, and its belt driven.
I doubt Honda would belt drive their latest innovation.
Plus, the tank and headlight have a custom paintjob. I don't think that would happen yet.
I'm no expert, so my best guess is this is someones chopped VTX.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I don't read spanish but that is a writeup about the 1300 and the 1800. Numbers look the same to me even in spanish:dontknow:. Looks like a proto to me, there is duct tape on the tank and he is setting some type of box on the tank for dialing some numbers I guess. If it is the new Fury I kind of like it, not a bad looking bike. Only time will tell.:mcrider:

http://www2.solomoto30.com/noticia.asp?ref=22509

G

·

I dont think thats it.. Belt driven, forks are thicker, and much more when you look at it.
But who knows :dontknow:

·
Registered
15,774 Posts
I've seen those pictures before...several years ago in a USA magazine. It was supposed to be the new belt drive 1800. It is somewhere on this site but I can't find it. This new search is horrible.

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
I dont think thats it.. Belt driven, forks are thicker, and much more when you look at it.
But who knows :dontknow:

its a spy shot, and I belive it mentions an older one, not too uncommon for test vehicles to containa combination of technologies that dont make the final production.

I do hate to say it, but I kinda like the bike in the pics almost

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
Now were gettin multicultural

This is a prototype hunted in 2003 by the German photographer Hans G.
Lehman

(el mejor ‘cazador’ que existe de prototipos de futuros coches y 4x4) y que publicamos en la revista mensual Solo Moto treinta nº 248 de octubre de aquel año y que desde entonces ha permanecido en silencio, pero en continuo desarrollo, ya que ahora Honda se apresta a presentarla.:

Lehman (the best 'hunter' that exists in prototypes of future cars and 4x4) and published in the monthly magazine Solo Moto thirty No. 248, in October of that year and has since remained silent, but in continuous development since Now Honda is preparing to present it.

En la fotos espía, realizadas en las carreteras del desierto de Arizona, a temperaturas rozando los 45º C, se aprecia el talante custom radical de la nueva cruiser, que podría catalogarse de hasta chopper, por su larga horquilla, anchas tijas ‘wide’, impresionantemente largo-grande y ancho depósito en forma de laaaaaaágrima, bajísimo asiento y un largo y retrasado manillar.:

In the spy photos, taken on the roads in the Arizona desert, in temperatures touching 45 º C, there is the radical mood of the new custom cruiser, which could be categorized up chopper, for his long-range, wide tijas' wide ' impressively large and long-wide deposit in the form of laaaaaaágrima, very low seat and a long-delayed and handlebars.

It reads to me that they are just taking whats out there and making the dots connect.

G

·
We had re-posted all of those photos on here last week and he just copied them. He has sent me a link so I could look at them and he has requested that I send him the real Fury pictures when I get them.

No harm no foul.

G

·
Laserman,

Take a close look at the bottom picture (photo). Does it look photoshoped to you? especialy the rear end. For some reason the image does not look correct.

Dawg i agree. I have looked it over the back area is computer generated.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts