Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3.99% Fixed APR on All 2009 and Prior Year Honda Motorcycle Models
January 6, 2009

To All Honda Motorcycle Dealers:

Honda Financial Services in conjunction with American Honda Motor Company is pleased to announce Great Rates. Straight Deals. 3.99% APR Fixed APR will be continued (with the following programs) effective with contracts dated January 6, 2009 through February 28, 2009.

All 2009 & Prior Model Year Honda Models

· On-Road, Scooter and Dual Purpose Motorcycles
· ATV
· Off-Road Motorcycles
· Personal Watercraft
· MUV

·
Registered
1,684 Posts

· On-Road, Scooter and Dual Purpose Motorcycles
· ATV
· Off-Road Motorcycles
· Personal Watercraft
· MUV

Does that include Goldwings and VTX?

To answer my own question after rereading the post, "Yes, the Goldwing and VTX are on-road."

When I first read it I saw On-road Scooter and missed the comma.

So new question, "What do I have to do to qualify and what do you have in stock in a past year at a good discount?"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does that include Goldwings and VTX?

To answer my own question after rereading the post, "Yes, the Goldwing and VTX are on-road."

When I first read it I saw On-road Scooter and missed the comma.

So new question, "What do I have to do to qualify and what do you have in stock in a past year at a good discount?"

You need to contact Ralph at our dealership

·
Registered
9,510 Posts
Interesting! Some of the dealers around here are advertising it like this:

If you have been waiting for the RIGHT opportunity to come along in this down economy, your wait is over. AHFC has announced
0.99% FIXED APR
on ALL NEW Honda ATVS!

:dontknow:

John

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
I got my new VTX1300S last spring under that 3.99% plan. The catch is that if you are late with one payment, Honda can raise the rate to 24.99%. So don't be late if you get the 3.99%.

Also, I'll bet fewer people qualify for the 3.99 rate than a year ago. So don't be surprised if they come back with a 7.99 or 9.99% instead.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I got my new VTX1300S last spring under that 3.99% plan. The catch is that if you are late with one payment, Honda can raise the rate to 24.99%. So don't be late if you get the 3.99%.

Also, I'll bet fewer people qualify for the 3.99 rate than a year ago. So don't be surprised if they come back with a 7.99 or 9.99% instead.
That's not really a catch, that's pretty standard with most special financing rates be it consumer loan or credit card. Just one more way that people can get into trouble with financing and credit. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts