Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to have a head count to find out who is in for the Homecoming,,, Would like to have some sort of a idea by friday 7/20/07 if possible. If anyone has any ideas please post them. Thanks "Zip" http://www.ohio.honda.com/news/homecoming/index.cfm

·
Registered
148 Posts
Honda Homecoming

Debbie & I are leaving Saturday morning (7/28). We should be there are around 2:00. Probally stop in Bellefontaine first and then to the plant. Planning on staying for the closing meal and then to the hotel. Hope we don't miss you!

magic

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I'm in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but only if you don't mind me drinking some beers :shock:,,,,,,got any details yet :wink:

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just some of the stuff that is going on. Then after they draw my name,,, I will ride my new bike home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol,,,lol,,,lol,,,lol.

Wheelie Wizzard

When: Friday, 5:15 - 6:00 p.m.

Where: Uptown Marysville

Cost: Free

The Wheelie Wizzard has been performing since he was 15 and the Middletown, Ohio native has been

riding a motorcycle since he was six. The Wizzard will have you shaking your head and cheering with his

creative motorcycle stunts he performs on the Square in uptown Marysville.

Welcome Home Party

When: Friday, 11am – 10:30pm

Where: Uptown Marysville, Main and Fifth Streets

Cost: Free

Enjoy a DJ during the day and Paradise Island band in the evening from 7:30pm to 10:30pm.

Hungry? Select from BBQ chicken and ribs, fish, homemade ice cream and other assorted goodies

Custom Bike Show

When: Thursday, 6pm

Where: Little Tony’s, 900 Columbus Avenue

Cost: Free to public / $10 entry fee per bike

Motorcyclists can display their bikes and compete for over $1000 in prizes in several categories

including Cruiser, Sport, Gold Wing, and Best in Show. Enjoy food, drink specials and music.

What8/KRUT/rebel: I thought I would shoot down to Mattoon load What8's stuff up in the trailer and then shoot across east. KRUT where did you say you wanted to meet up at? And did you want me to pick some brew up and cooler it? What time were you guys planning on leaving? When you guys get a little time give me a call,,,and we can get this all ironed out.

Motorcycle Plant Tours

:beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3:
Thursday & Friday, 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Big Party Tent, Honda of America Manufacturing
Saturday, 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Big Party Tent, Honda of America Manufacturing

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
KRUT said:
but only if you don't mind me drinking some beers :shock:
The only :cus: problem I have KRUT is that there is not enough beer for me :beer3: :lol: :!: Oh wait POZ going to have the beer trailer in tow so we are set :beer2: :pepper1:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hope you guys have a good time.....drink a few for me...!!!!

:beer2:

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WHAT8,
I sent KRUT a PM I will meet you in Tuscola at Micky-D's at 9:00 Thursday morning that puts me on the road at 7:00a.m. I don't want to be wore out, I might miss happy hour!!!lol,,lol,,lol. I am bring'n a 5 day cooler plus a small cooler to transport when we are on the move. See Ya in a Week!!! :arrow: POZ

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fox you should be going with us!!! And yes I will drink several beers for ya!!!! TakeCare/RideSafe :arrow: "POZ"

·
Registered
115 Posts
POZ said:
fox you should be going with us!!! And yes I will drink several beers for ya!!!! TakeCare/RideSafe :arrow: "POZ"
I'd love to be going with you guys.....I'm just buried in family stuff this summer. :(

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
POZ said:
WHAT8,
I sent KRUT a PM I will meet you in Tuscola at Micky-D's at 9:00 Thursday morning that puts me on the road at 7:00a.m. :arrow: POZ
POZ
Sounds good I'll see ya around 9 at McD’s.
KRUT is figuring an easy route over for us so we can stop and smell/taste the brews on the way over :beer3: :chef2:

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOCK & LOAD!!!! Is everyone ready? GAME TIME!!!!!!!

·
Registered
726 Posts
fun

you guys have fun maybe next year I can make. make sure and keep it rubberside up

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.