Honda VTX Forum banner

Honda VTX 1300R windshield

4K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  imported_Midnight_Rider 
#1 ·
Honda VTX 1300R Clearview windshield

I have for sale a "like new" Honda replacement windshield manufactured by Clearview Shields. This shield is a bit larger than the original windshield for the Honda VTX 1300 and was ordered to help with some buffeting issues my wife had as a passenger. The shield solved the issue but then we also discovered that the real issue was her helmet was to big so I went back to my original shield. Thus this shield was only on the bike twice.

Product Description:
Clearview Shields has been Handcrafting Shields in the USA for Over 25 Years
Top Rated by Riders Around the World in Performance, Quality, Fit and Finish
Premium High Impact Acrylic Blend Material Exceeds Industry & DOT Standards
UV Inhibitors Extend Shield Life & Provide Protection for the Dash and Acc.
3/16″ (.187) Thick Material is More Rigid than the Stock Shield
Ready to Mount to your Honda Brackets
24.5" high (slightly higher than stock shield)
2″ Added Width for Increased Protection for Your Arms and Shoulders
Same Shape and Contour as the Stock Honda Shield
Can be Polished, Buffed, and is Safe to use Rain-X Original Clear Formula

This Shields is Designed to Mount to the Honda Brackets. I also have another set of brackets for sale which would allow you to switch shields in a matter of minutes. Extra brackets are $25 (complete bracket set up) with purchase of shield. Brackets alone will cost $50.

The shield cost to me was $276 and I will sell it for $175 plus shipping (estimated shipping costs would be $40-$50)

See less See more
#10 ·
Looking for Tall/Wide Windshield & Honda Stock Windshield Brackets

I am new to both owing a VTX 1300R & the VTX Owners Association. I have a 2005 model I recently traded for that (in my opinion) has been ridden very little. With it came a 21 " high (measured from light cut-out) X 23 " wide Memphis Shades Windshield which is not tall enough for my liking. I have looking into putting on one the tall 24 - 25" high Clearview Windshields thinking this will be the answer to my issues. So I have that Memphis Shades windshield & brackets I would like to sale or trade for Honda stock windshield brackets & the corresponding Clearview Windshields. Are yours still available &/or would you be interested in trading for what I have?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.