·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The N...,please.
There ya go :D

Plan Technical drawing Text Diagram Floor plan
Text Diagram Plan Line Design

I wished I knew how to upload to here with the original size. The original size is really nice because you can blow them up without losing resolution.

I will have to upload them from my computer to the web later and then redo them here, maybe then I can get the quality that I am looking for.

·
Registered
14,648 Posts
TexG, I appreciate the effort you have put into the schematic but the fine print is difficult to read.
I would suggest making each scanned page 800x 600(or whatever figure it works out to) and let the people that want a schematic to download the right half and left then print the two pages to make one
schematic. Just a suggestion. Thank you!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Thanks!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TexG, I appreciate the effort you have put into the schematic but the fine print is difficult to read.
I would suggest making each scanned page 800x 600(or whatever figure it works out to) and let the people that want a schematic to download the right half and left then print the two pages to make one
schematic. Just a suggestion. Thank you!
Hans I know, the originals are good, its when I upload them here that they got like that. I am considering writing a download page on my website so people can go there and download these in their original size.

But here is an upload of a sample still in two pages.

Plan Text Diagram Technical drawing Line
Plan Text Floor plan Diagram Technical drawing

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There are used copies of Honda manuals all over the place for 30-50$. It's an invaluable book and cheap investment for your MC
That's true Jon but I have found a book can be to cumbersome to carry with me away from home while I was working. I needed to study the schematics for my Retro and it was so much easier for me to copy and carry an electronic version.

So I figured it might be helpful for those who have not got a copy to offer them here.

·
Registered
14,648 Posts
TexG - there are several issues:
1. The VTXOA limits photo size
2. If you are using windows paint program it saves files in low quality.
Use a different photo software, I use Paint-net and Gimp.
3.Scan to 1200 or 1600 pixels on the long side and either default on the short side
or whatever you crop it to. It's all about pixels and not losing them in compression.
"JPG" is a lossy file. I usually master with "PNG" then either load that or a good jpeg(.jpg).
4. Upload your pix to a file storage place, photo hosting site, etc. Free...

A 489kb photo file, 747px × 1,023px, one half of a schematic, downloaded from hosting site.
http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z350/hans1300/1300 electrical/2006schematic-right.jpg~original

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TexG - there are several issues:
1. The VTXOA limits photo size
2. If you are using windows paint program it saves files in low quality.
Use a different photo software, I use Paint-net and Gimp.
3.Scan to 1200 or 1600 pixels on the long side and either default on the short side
or whatever you crop it to. It's all about pixels and not losing them in compression.
"JPG" is a lossy file. I usually master with "PNG" then either load that or a good jpeg(.jpg).
4. Upload your pix to a file storage place, photo hosting site, etc. Free...

A 489kb photo file, 747px × 1,023px, one half of a schematic, downloaded from hosting site.
http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z350/hans1300/1300 electrical/2006schematic-right.jpg~original
Hans go back and look at my original post I put these up for download from my website and I have direct links listed. They are of good quality.

·
Registered
14,648 Posts
TexG - excellent work! Those do look great!
Thank You!

I like how they waited until 2006 schematic before they showed the yellow grounding connector.
Wrapped up in tape near the ECM if you have not seen it.
Honda schematic shows 5 wires on the "common electronics" bolt at the front ignition coil.
2006 and later schematic.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Guys I have been out of town for a few days and will be back tomorrow. I will finish getting the rest of the wiring diagrams up for download.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
14,648 Posts
I could not find the 1st Gen schematics so uploaded 02-03 1800RS split into two pages.
02-04 1800C added also.

·
Registered
14,648 Posts
I was specifically looking for the color coded schematics from Clymer and that's why I posted here, but thanks.
I may have a copy. I do not like them. Never used one.
Typical schematics white paper, black lines. All my electronics are like that.
Bell System was that way.

> I looked for the schematics, nothing found.
I only had one or two downloads that were of low quality and purged them from the HD.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts