Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend coming to visit from up north that I haven't seen in a while. Thought I bring him by to meet some of my VTX friends. Thought we could meet at Hooters for lunch and maybe go for a short ride afterwards. Just a short ride maybe throught apple valley to Hastings cross over to Prescot and then down to Red Wing on the WI. side of the river then back through Cannon Falls twards Apple Valley.
Hoping for a bunch of people to show.

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
I should be in

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
tentative yes

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Steve-Oh said:
crux88 said:
tentative yes
tentative my ass....be there. that goes for you too Dan!! :twisted: :twisted:
But what if a trip to Fleet Farm suddenly comes up? I would have a real dilemma on my hands.

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
That would be a tough decision Grant. Dr Phil would recommend some maxipads for your pussy and tell you to ride to hooter's anyways

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm figurin' to meet around noonish for lunch and leave after we're done chowin'.
I'd like to bring the bazooka...er....I mean camera and take some pics for Lances yearend movie.
Maybe fly ahead and get some action shots. Lance seems to like the ones I did for him.

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
That is also river town days in Hastings, so maybe if there is some interest we can end up at my place after the ride. Drink some cold ones and head down to the river and check out the band. Tim Mahoney is playing saturday night from 7 -10

http://www.timmahoney.com/

G

·
xpodell said:
I'd like to bring the bazooka...er....I mean camera and take some pics for Lances yearend movie.
Maybe fly ahead and get some action shots. Lance seems to like the ones I did for him.
I think I might be able to make this too. Always wanted to be in a movie. :pepper1:

Action shots? Should I bring my leopard thong?

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
Only if your girlfriend is in it! :D

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Steve-Oh said:
crux88 said:
[quote="Steve-Oh":1jwwqq3y]
crux88 said:
tentative yes
tentative my ass....be there. that goes for you too Dan!! :twisted: :twisted:
But what if a trip to Fleet Farm suddenly comes up? I would have a real dilemma on my hands.
Dam.....I think that was a burn.... :oops: :oops:

Duly noted...be there anyway.[/quote:1jwwqq3y]

:wink: :lol:

·
Registered
180 Posts
I will try to make it over for the lunch, but will have to head home afterwards. I can't make the ride....

Greg

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So....
So far we've got MnXRider, Steve Oh, Chef, Radduke, N'N, LadyRider07, myself and maybe crux88 (if he can tear away from Fleet-Farm :oops: ).
Some how I figured there'd be a little better turn out. :oops: Oh well that just leaves better photo opportunities with Hooter chicks on our bikes. 8) 8) :lol:

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.