Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some photo's of my new harum. How do I post one of them?

Some smart asse's on this site said I did not have the bikes well I will show you once I post these bikes I will go out and ring up all the credit cards hawk the house and go a million $'S IN DEBT BUYING EVERY BIKE i CAN FIND! :p

·
Registered
552 Posts
I have heard of websites that will allow you to lessen the size of pictures, so you can do a google search for that.

or you can take the pictures using a smaller resolution with your camera that will allow the pictures to fit.

But first you have to register with a picture hosting site and upload the picture from your camera to the hosting site and then transfer them to vtxoa.com
http://bigbikeriders.com/photopost/index.php this site will host pics for you.

http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1065
this will explain how the posting process works.

I hope this helpls you.

·
Registered
98 Posts
http://photobucket.com Open an account, upload, and resize if you want. Copy the URL Link, (second one down). Come back to VTXOA, post reply or start new topic, press "Img" button, paste what you copied from photo bucket, and press the "Img" button again. That's it. Good luck.

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
MORETORQUE said:
i can't figure out how to post the image from bucket to VTX Forum?
At bucket all you have to do is click on the url under the picture and it will say copied in yellow. Don't forget to resize there also. Or they will be to big. 640X480 is the good size. Go to your post or you info box for your sig. and right click and hit paste. You should see
before and after you pic info.

HTH.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
+1

if you need help email me. I'm free for the nex 100 days i can help !!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I still can't figure it out, that yellow thing I can't even find it on the page. I am using the share button. It gives me some kind of ULR thing at the bottom that has a send button but send where? It is ready to go but I cannot get the final step complete.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
When using photobucket.com, use the box that says "IMG code". By clicking on it, it will automatically copy into your browser, then the yellow box will pop up saying "Copied" (or you can right click and use the copy from the drop down). Then, when you post a message here, right click and hit "paste". It will drop the URL with the BBC IMG code. You won't see the pic when you are typing it, but hit preview and it will come up. When you are satisfied with it, then post

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Do me favor and post it under my harem thread THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!

I will go educate myself on how to enter the 21 century with a computer.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

1 - 14 of 14 Posts