Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to post pics using an iMac computer. I have been able to post a pic on the Big Bike Riders site and all the instructions I've read on how to post the pic mentioned using the right click on the mouse. The iMac doesnt have a right click. If anyone has used the Mac to post a pic, help would be greatly appreciated.


Thanks
Stemo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,839 Posts
stemo said:
Does anyone know how to post pics using an iMac computer. I have been able to post a pic on the Big Bike Riders site and all the instructions I've read on how to post the pic mentioned using the right click on the mouse. The iMac doesnt have a right click. If anyone has used the Mac to post a pic, help would be greatly appreciated.


Thanks
Stemo
You can't post with a MAC. Get a computer, and you'll be just fine.

:-D

(Just kidding - couldn't resist.)

Eddie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,726 Posts
yeah...I thought MACs were really intuitive and "just worked" :p

you just have to find a way to get the URL for the picture you are trying to post.

it may be something like selecting (click once) the image and then do some key command like open apple button + i

or in your browser, there may be a menu command that tells the image URL info. Kind of like a view source.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,037 Posts
Photobucket works great with my iMac.

Works at least 4 times easier than the Windoze machines 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
555 Posts
if you hold down the command key (the one with the clover looking thing) then click on the picture, it should give you the option to "copy image location" then paste away and you're posted.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
318 Posts
I post on here all the time with my MAC. I think the problem is that at the other place you are uploading the photo, while here you cannot upload the photo just provide a link to it. You will need to store the photos somewhere online and then link to them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,483 Posts
You have a single button mouse. Go to file on the menu bar you will find the pull down menu your looking for. Or buy a two button mouse. Works fine thats why Microsoft copied the system for Vista.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,839 Posts
Largejake said:
You have a single button mouse. Go to file on the menu bar you will find the pull down menu your looking for. Or buy a two button mouse. Works fine thats why Microsoft copied the system for Vista.
Yeah, and after they copied it, they fixed all the bugs, and made it user-friendly.

:-D

Eddie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
318 Posts
eddiecohen said:
Largejake said:
You have a single button mouse. Go to file on the menu bar you will find the pull down menu your looking for. Or buy a two button mouse. Works fine thats why Microsoft copied the system for Vista.
Yeah, and after they copied it, they fixed all the bugs, and made it user-friendly.

:-D

Eddie
hahaha... Now thats funny "They fixed all the bugs, and made it user friendly"




 

·
Registered
Joined
·
898 Posts
Cain929 said:
eddiecohen said:
Largejake said:
You have a single button mouse. Go to file on the menu bar you will find the pull down menu your looking for. Or buy a two button mouse. Works fine thats why Microsoft copied the system for Vista.
Yeah, and after they copied it, they fixed all the bugs, and made it user-friendly.

:-D

Eddie
hahaha... Now thats funny "They fixed all the bugs, and made it user friendly"





That is very funny indeed! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,545 Posts
Eddie,

I suggest you stick with stuff you know something about, like bikes. Apple is MS's R&D in case you didn't know.

ps

It is not a MAC either.

pps

right click is ctrl-click, not command-click
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,483 Posts
eddiecohen said:
Largejake said:
You have a single button mouse. Go to file on the menu bar you will find the pull down menu your looking for. Or buy a two button mouse. Works fine thats why Microsoft copied the system for Vista.
Yeah, and after they copied it, they fixed all the bugs, and made it user-friendly.

:-D

Eddie
No seriously have you actually ever used Vista?
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top