Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Jeff I ride a 1300R live in Plainfield.
Been lurking for a while, thought maybe its time to introduce myself.
Where do I sign up?

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Welcome! Once the hazings are done and you buy us a round, you're in! :shock:

·
Super Moderator
63,768 Posts
Welcome to the board!
Bookmark this website, http://tech.vtxoa.com This is the sister site to this message board and contains all your How-to/Tips/Tricks/Why’s and links to other helpful sites for your new VTX.
There is also a helpful red Search icon at the top of every page(not the Google search). Enter your item to be searched in the "Search Query" section and click the "Search for all terms" bullet under the query. Then go to the "Search Options" section and choose a board from the "Forum" drop down menu. This will limit the results to your search so you won't get pages of "Fluff" .

The pupose of the "Search" is to offer a member the opportunity to research his/her question better. There is so much information from past threads that you may never see because that member is no longer here, or doesn't see your new post, or just won't respond to the same question. So use it to your advantage and enjoy the board! View this funny and informative film about posting and searching…
http://uploads.ungrounded.net/188000/188612_Posting.swf

Also, take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the forum. At the top of every board there are threads that are tagged as "Sticky" These threads are "Sticky" because they contain very important/valuable information about the VTX and everyone should read them.
The thread at the top of the 1800 tech board called, "Air, Fuel, Motors..." will answer most of the performance questions...
http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=28918

Also, update your Profile to include what type X you have to your Signature line. I.E. 1300/1800/C/F/N/R/S.

·
Super Moderator
63,768 Posts
Join us at any of the TWT's(Two Wheel Tuesdays) we have durring the summer. We move it around so we don't stay in someones backyard all year. Usually by Friday before the next Tuesday we have picked a new spot so drop on by. 8)

·
Registered
819 Posts
hey jeff....welcome.....hope you can make the meet n greet on the 30th... a bunch of us are meeting up at the clark truckstop on 30...there is a thread here that has more details.

btw, i am in south plainfield off caton farm....let me know if you want to ride up to the next twt.

mike

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MikeWerk said:
hey jeff....welcome.....hope you can make the meet n greet on the 30th... a bunch of us are meeting up at the clark truckstop on 30...there is a thread here that has more details.

btw, i am in south plainfield off caton farm....let me know if you want to ride up to the next twt.

mike
I work Tuesday nights, But I will be there on the 30th. I'm only about two miles from there. Thanks for the welcome all.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
welcome to the WIVOs see you on the 30th don't forget to put your name on the list if you want a WIVO patch 8)

·
Registered
516 Posts
Welcome. There are a few of us from Bolingbrook, Romeoville, Plainfield, Aurora, Joliet etc.

Just have fun and RIDE, RIDE, RIDE.

It looks like the "Southern" contingency is starting to get a bit larger. :D

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Welcome. Like Stu said, there's a bunch of us in your area, maybe we can all hook up for the 30th.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts