Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rode up to Valparaiso to visit my son logged in 643 miles for the round trip!!! Had a great ride but the visit was too short.

Hoovey

·
Registered
109 Posts
How Far?

Hoovey,
The wife and I rode down to Kentucky and Barkley Lake area with another couple on Saturday. We ate at a barbecue place at Lake City. We logged 294.4 miles round trip. Rode all two lane road. It was a great day for a ride.
Bluemac1800 :D

·
Registered
481 Posts
I have family in Valpo also. I did a little riding on Saturday, had to many things to do. Sunday was a total BLIZZARD day around Colorado. it started to snow at my house about 6:00am Sunday morning and it still is as I get ready to go to work this Monday morning.

·
Registered
572 Posts
blah blah blah,,,I still dont' have my stuff back from the painter so i logged 0 miles :(

·
Registered
572 Posts
Pitiful, pitiful, pit-eeee-fullll!![/quote]

agreed i am equally ashamed in myself

·
Registered
49 Posts
The better half and I rode approx 200 for a picnic. Great sun and great red skin afterwords. It didn't feel that hot out there on the road. Went to Turkey Run then to Racoon lake then just down the road til we got home again! The long way. Sounds a little cooler this coming weekend but the road calls! :arrow: :mcrider:

·
Registered
192 Posts
You guys are animals! I got a measley 155 miles in and my a$$ was killing me from this stock seat. Ultimate here I come!

·
Registered
22 Posts
:lol: 300 Miles for me this weekend. Rode from Ft Wayne to Coldwater to the lake. then rode over to Centerville, MI Sat. Gotta tell ya I love my 1300R. Best thing I bought in a long time!!! Just got my 1,000 mile tune up. Okay so it was 300 miles late. Too damn nice not to have it. Thing runs like a top.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts