Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time since I have been on the boards. Merry Christmas everyone. Whats new.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Jeff, what's goin on bro? Glad to see ya post up again. Looks like your bike is slowly but surely comin' alive again! Good luck and hope to see it by Spring! JohnZ

·
Registered
325 Posts
Jeff, what's goin on bro? Glad to see ya post up again. Looks like your bike is slowly but surely comin' alive again! Good luck and hope to see it by Spring! JohnZ
JohnnZ, :crackpipe: this is not the person you think it is. Jeff can be spotted at the Bad Monkey Bar every once in a while if your looking for him.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah well i think you guys need to find a new bar to go to. that bar sucks.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
yeah well i think you guys need to find a new bar to go to. that bar sucks.
...Guess I just don't get it?:? Packed bar every time we've all been there full of decent eye candy along with bartenders & waitresses that dance on the bar??? What else can one ask for???:confused: And this is during the winter season? I can only imagine what this place is like during the spring/summer riding season. Just my .02

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
alright for starters well nothing against them but its a GAY bar and well I am not Gay. as far as eyecandy well there isnt any besides two bartenders. That just my .02 but I will hang anywhere

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
alright for starters well nothing against them but its a GAY bar and well I am not Gay. as far as eyecandy well there isnt any besides two bartenders. That just my .02 but I will hang anywhere
...Well considering it is a gay bar as you mentioned, the majority of the bar patrons at least on the nights we have hung out there have been 'primarily heterosexual' with a small minority of a FEW lesbian females and maybe ONE gay male. Hey, all I can say is that if you're definately secure in your masculinity as I'm quite certain ALL of us are, then who really gives a damn? Just my .02 ...Now on the other hand, if this place was called, "The Blue Oyster" ...I might beg to differ! :joke: LOL! :joke:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hello Jeff, how's the bike coming?

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
...Well considering it is a gay bar as you mentioned, the majority of the bar patrons at least on the nights we have hung out there have been 'primarily heterosexual' with a small minority of a FEW lesbian females and maybe ONE gay male. Hey, all I can say is that if you're definately secure in your masculinity as I'm quite certain ALL of us are, then who really gives a damn? Just my .02 ...Now on the other hand, if this place was called, "The Blue Oyster" ...I might beg to differ! :joke: LOL! :joke:
:agree:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Although I have never been there I did read a kinda funny review of the place before. I just located it again.........

""Went to this place the other night for drinks with my girlfriend. When we had got their the bartenders were dancing on the bar so we figured ok looks crazy tonight and we were both looking forward to it. Were sitting at the bar playing the video game when the lady dancing on the bar straddles the video game we're playing. This skank literally turns around bends over with her ass no less than 6 inches from my girls face. We kindly asked her to dance where she was dancing before but she gave us the 'uh whats your problem?' My girls response was, your putting your ass in my face and it smells so please move. She does brielfy only to come back later and do it again w/ half her ass hanging out of her jeans. I'm all for people having a good time but this bartender was just rude and skanky. Essentially there was 1 bartender making drinks and then 5 that were just dancing on the bar. But only this one felt the need to stick her ass in our face. She should go back to diamonds if thats all she wants to do. Get me another drink."

Now I am also pretty open to having a good time but even I draw the line at a 'smelly skanky ass'.............:yikes:

Granted that is just 2 peoples opinion.

Everyone else might have thought it smelled fine.:dontknow:

:grin:

·
Registered
669 Posts
lmao @ jeff
"Everyone else might have thought it smelled fine.:dontknow:"

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
""Went to this place the other night for drinks with my girlfriend. When we had got their the bartenders were dancing on the bar so we figured ok looks crazy tonight and we were both looking forward to it. Were sitting at the bar playing the video game when the lady dancing on the bar straddles the video game we're playing. This skank literally turns around bends over with her ass no less than 6 inches from my girls face. We kindly asked her to dance where she was dancing before but she gave us the 'uh whats your problem?' My girls response was, your putting your ass in my face and it smells so please move. She does brielfy only to come back later and do it again w/ half her ass hanging out of her jeans. I'm all for people having a good time but this bartender was just rude and skanky. Essentially there was 1 bartender making drinks and then 5 that were just dancing on the bar. But only this one felt the need to stick her ass in our face. She should go back to diamonds if thats all she wants to do. Get me another drink."
...To be quite frank, I would much rather have some skanky chick's ass dancin 6 inches from my girl's face maybe even mine:bowdown: rather than some dude dancin on the bar with his you-know-what:yikes: in our faces! :thumbup:

·
Registered
305 Posts
some dude dancin on the bar with his you-know-what:yikes: in our faces! :thumbup:

Pretty sure I have never been privileged to that sort of thing although I guess these days ya never know for sure.................:dontknow:

·
Registered
849 Posts
gay bar...........then why DOESNT jeff want to go?

·
Registered
849 Posts
hahahahahahaha I do attract both women AND men, both genders like masculinity, good looks, intuitiveness, a take charge attitude, confidence, sense of humor and most importantly a out going personality.
Too bad for those guys i dont like **** in my mouth.

·
Registered
305 Posts
gay bar...........then why DOESNT jeff want to go?

Not this Jeff. I kinda prefer lesbian bars.
(I'm not pretty enough for other guys)

Girls however, sometimes dig us vintage dudes.:dontknow:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Not this Jeff. I kinda prefer lesbian bars.
(I'm not pretty enough for other guys)

Girls however, sometimes dig us vintage dudes.:dontknow:
...Whoever started this 'male' gay bar thing must be blind:yikes: considering there are MORE lesbian patrons who frequent this place than male. Even then, the 'Majority' of DAILY patrons at this place is alwayz 'Heterosexual'. I heard the Bad Monkey is owned by gay owner(s) which does NOT mean the bar is advertised as a 'gay' bar per se! Gimme a break already & quit being so homophobic & insecure in your masculinities. If you're gay, you're gay and if your 'Straight-as-an-arrow' so be it. Just my .02 :thumbup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts