Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many VTX riders are in the great state of arkansas. I dont think the riders in this area know about this board.:thumbup:

·
Registered
116 Posts
hey ronnie im one. this is todd h. look me up sometime

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it looks like its just me and you todd. Wildman needs a bike so keep your eyes open for him. Ryan got a ace 1100 that is pretty nice.:thumbup:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Down here in the southeast corner of the state in the flat lands!!!!!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I've got a '04 1300C with 23000 miles. Cherry shape. Ridden by my wife so not abused. $5500 cash for a clear title in hand.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Hey Ronnie, I'm from Hot Springs. There are also alot of VTX's around here, but you mainly see them during the rally. :dontknow:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We have been to Hot Springs and it is a great place to stay. We have also done some nice riding in the area. Hwy 7 is a must when we go to the Springs.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I often ride Hwy 7 out of Hot Springs but Hwy 270 west of hot springs is nice as well. There are areas where you can break the limit and areas with mountain curves. It is a great mix all the way to Mena.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Once a year we ride to DeQueen, then to Antlers, then turn morth to Talahina. Then ride back over the Mtn. to Mena, and home. Great scenery everywhere you look. Ride safe!

·
Registered
116 Posts
hey ronnie what is wildman wanting? there is someone on here that has an 1800 for 5500 but could go lower without accesories

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He just wants some thing that wont break down and rides good. I told him the VTX has been great for me. I think a Shadow or a Ace would be perfect for him. When you have short legs your choices are limited. Ryan is in the hospital now so i dont think he is thinking bout a bike.

·
Registered
225 Posts
A fond greeting from the center of the state. Not that Jacksonville has alot of good riding to offer, but feel confident that there are X Riders there, too.

Take care and ride safe -- maybe we will meet at the Toys for Tots this year (Dec 6) . . .

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome Mytee. I have been wanting to take a ride to Mt Nebo I hear its a nice ride. I will be out of town for the Jonesboro and the Littlerock toy run so that sucks for me. I just like hearing from the other X'rs in arkansas and the local area. Maybe we can hook up and ride next year.:doorag:

1 - 20 of 161 Posts