Honda VTX Forum banner

141 - 160 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello Arkansas Riders from Little Rock....

Hello fellow Arkansas riders from razorbackdave in Little Rock. I have had a VTX for about 6 months and am always looking for opportunities to go for a ride.

David

·
Registered
27 Posts
new guy

New X'er here from Jonesboro. Last saturday I picked up a silver 2006 VTX 1800C. Looking foreward to warmer weather.

·
Registered
200 Posts
05 1800 r2

Im in Little Rock..... So when are all gonna have us a nice big X rally? Spring would be a good time. Anyone got some land and know a good band?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Saying a hello to everyone, I'm in North Central Arkansas, in the Mountain Home area.
I just got my VTX, a 2006. Absolutely love it, upgraded from a 1986 1100 Shadow. Always looking for an excuse to hit the roads.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am in the West Little Rock area and picked up a 2006 VTX 1300 about 6 weeks ago. It has been about 7 yrs since my last bike and it is good to be riding again.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hey guys, if anyone would like to join us in BBBBBbeutiful downtown Mena, About 20 of us (texas X riders) will be coming from Houston ,Dallas, SanAntonio...,.etc to have some fun, ride ya'lls wonderful roads and drink some beer. (Have to import that up there,....) We'll be in Mena the afternoon of the 9 thru the 12 of October at the Limetree motel, looking for some of you to show us the best roads to ride. Stop by, BS have a beer, Have a good time.Our website is Texasxriders.com. The event is listed on your website at: http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/showthread.php?449913-Arkansas-9-12-Oct-Texas-X-riders-visit-Arkansas Cya there SSSSSSSsssssnake

141 - 160 of 161 Posts