Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
that's a great area over there. 42 and 55 are good roads. roeblings bridge http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roebling's_Delaware_Aqueduct and towpath road along the lackawaxen is a scenic ride but it has fallen into disrepair in the last couple of years.
I visited the bridge few times. I noticed that you are in NE PA. You have nice roads there. I used to ride back roads in that area and enjoyed the lunch at a place in Honesdale (Roman's?). I like their chilli dogs.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I visited the bridge few times. I noticed that you are in NE PA. You have nice roads there. I used to ride back roads in that area and enjoyed the lunch at a place in Honesdale (Roman's?). I like their chilli dogs.
there are a lot of nice roads over this way. 590 all the way to 435 is a great ride. you can access it after crossing roeblings bridge. never been to roman's, but i get to hot dog johnnys once or twice over the summer.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Favorite ride so far is out to Long Valley Brew Pub. Can't wait for the first sunny 65 degree day to take a ride out there is sit on the patio for some good food. Beautiful roads to ride out there.
Great brew pub. I'm over in Randolph.

Right now the past 5 years my rides are around the neighborhood 2 mile loop w/ a kid on the back. I think 12 out of my 14k miles were put on like this... feels like it. I used to ride to work in Newark and Roseland but gave up on that a year or two ago when every highway around here seemed to be under construction and tired of almost getting killed.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Just got my 2003 VTX1800S and joined the forum today. I'm in Mahwah (northern end of Bergen County).
Nice man, I just joined. Im from Wyckoff/Hawthorne area. WIll be replacing my Shadow 750ACE this week with a VTX 1300R. Cold weather leave and warm weather come!!!! :mrgreen:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts