Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how many or if we are still going to try and meet up somplace during the mountainfest rally in morgantown. Ride safe.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the 27th off work just to ride and check things out. Just keep in touch and we will meet up someplace.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I also would like to meet up with a few of you guys and ride up together 8)

·
Registered
485 Posts
everyone whose coming to the fest needs to post here so we can figure out where to meet up. I'd rather not meet up at triple s harley. we could all meet at morgantown honda then go to the fest from there?

G

·
I'm In

Yes not the H/D dealership nothing there for Xers to oggle but TaTas and those will be in town Ha Ha . I had thrown out Cooper's rock, but I'm not sure of others direction as to if it's gonna work. WVleo

·
Registered
485 Posts
there's the wvu coliseum I also found something about tee shirts I was looking at http://dawgscyclegrafix.com/ and down the page you can put your own text on a shirt. West Virginia X Riders? it costs 18 bucks they look pretty good. just a thought. I really think we need to pick a night / day and have a chat session before the fest to see what everyone is doing or wanting to do about meeting up.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm up to meet about anyplace I will keep checking this board and am looking forward to meeting some of you from the board. Ken

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm up to meet about anyplace I will keep checking this board and am looking forward to meeting some of you from the board. Ken
+1

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WVleo just give me a call and i will be glad to meet you. If anyone needs to trailer in and need a place to park it i have a large yard that you can park in. What day are we meeting on saturday I guess. If anyone else needs directions just let me know. It will be good to finally meet some you.

·
Ya-Hoo #4
988 Posts
I'm going to try and go over friday afternoon, and if not raining going over Saturday :) If your looking for a meeting place everyone could hook up there at the university town center or at the sheets there at the Starcity Exit think it's exit 155 same exit as the Mt.fest If going North take exit and keep right. Going south bottom of exit take a Left. Just an Idea :idea:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts