Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to reinstall my rear fender and I want to take the chrome side trim off so I don't scratch it (1300c). How the heck do you remove it? I took a shock off and then you see a 10mm allen hole but I can't get it to budge.

·
Registered
111 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for linking that pic. It confirmed that I was doing the right thing and with a big enough breaker bar...she came loose. Holy tightness though batman...stupid thing...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Cool, glad it worked out for you. i just noticed that you are in colorado? i am in denver if you are in the denver area and ever need help just send me a P.M. :thumbup:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool, glad it worked out for you. i just noticed that you are in colorado? i am in denver if you are in the denver area and ever need help just send me a P.M. :thumbup:
up north in Loveland. Thanks for the help and offer. I'm sure I'll use it. =)

OH...BTW...

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
111 Posts
up north in Loveland. Thanks for the help and offer. I'm sure I'll use it. =)

OH...BTW...

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
lol, i knew that was coming so here you go the most lopsided superbowl win in history 49er's 55 - doncos 10 :roll:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds like it had loc-tite on the threads.
Did you notice any? If there was,, they need to be heated prior as you apply force.
Didn't notice any, just super tight...or I'm a sally..prolly little of both...

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol, i knew that was coming so here you go the most lopsided superbowl win in history 49er's 55 - doncos 10 :roll:
I was going to link a clip from the Raiders last superbowl match up but it turns out they didn't have enough technology way back then to record it....

:mrgreen:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts