Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. It's been a while since i been on the board. I'm L.W. from Hollywood CA. I bought my vtx - F the end of last January. I found this message board shortly after. I was pretty excited and everyone was very welcoming. 'preciate that.

Then i had to go to work. And in the mean time put some miles on my sled. I have almost 900 on it as of today. I have many likes, a few dislikes, and a huge jones to make some mods to the beast.

So i am a total newbie as far as being in a on-line club so bear with me. Not exactly sure how to do a lot of stuff. Definitely a lot of questions for you old time x riders.

Some people asked me for some pictures. I got some now. I'm gonna try to put them up right now. Let's see... No. 15 minutes later and i still have not figured out how to show you my pictures. If someone could let me know i would 'preciate it. No that's not it.

I'm gonna go to work now and when i get back i am gonna post my review of this magnificent machine. (i don't know if anyone cares but so what.)
And then i have some questions if anyone can help about modifcations and improvements.

Wish everybody well and i'll be back in 10 to 12 hours.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Metzmauler!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Your work hours sounded familiar (12hr work day,no time to ride or post for two months) so I checked your profile.
Same gig different coast.

Be patient, parts for the F will be out soon. I bought my 1800C in '02 and there was nothing for a long time,
but now! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts